Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Meet our New Bloggers


Name: Giancarlo (Carlo) Reyes

I found the EYA by chance when I was searching for volunteer listings. Out of a possible fifty different other choices I picked this one. Most of my friends, family even have worked at the SPCA, helped out in soup kitchens, or raised money (by themselves) for cancer research. WOW, I mean really, who has friends or family like that? I felt kind of left out and well wanted to do more than just apply myself at school. There has always been something about taking pictures, people and the environment. But doing it makes once a hobby into something a little more interesting and beneficial for myself as well as others. The first time I won a photo contest wasn’t too long ago, believe me when I say it was amazing because it was. I wanted to join the Environmental Youth Alliance to take pictures for a good cause, maybe practice a little journalism, did I mention that was cool too?

No comments: