Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Meet our New Bloggers


Hi everyone! My name is Janson and I’m part of the new blogger team with the EYA! I’m very excited about this opportunity and meeting many of you at the various events we will be having in the coming months. A little background about me, I’m currently studying at the Faculty of Forestry at the University of British Columbia and I’m in my fourth and final year in the Natural Resource Conservation Program. I’ve actually just returned to Vancouver last year after working in Winnipeg for four months for a co-op work term. Previous to that, I studied in the United Kingdom for a year as an exchange student. It was an awesome two years but it definitely feels great to be back in Vancouver again and I can’t wait for the Winter Olympics to start! In my spare time, I like to watch hockey and go snowboarding when conditions allow. One of the reasons why I’m blogging with the EYA is because I really wanted to get environmentally-involved with our community and I liked the many projects that EYA has been running around Vancouver. This is actually my first time writing in a serious blog so hopefully you guys will enjoy my entries and maybe provide some feedback! Hope to see you guys at our events!

No comments: